True Change Ministries

True Change Ministries

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Morning, Noon, and Night

No one likes waking up any earlier than they absolutely have to. But what if I told you that just those few extra minutes, could be a matter of life or death.  You would bounce right out of bed without a second thought. Those few minutes, changes the bleak morning of crusted eyes, to a body that feels like your on your third espresso. It changes your foggy mind to a clear day. Now your saying, "Ok what are you taking, because you could make a fortune!"

What I offer carries no price, no natural remedy, not the next big craze. No it's just a simple conversation. A conversation that will change your day from one that has already been defeated to one that is full of life. I'm referring to a simple talk with our Heavenly Father. A talk with our Savior. A talk with the One who redeemed us from death, so we would not have to experience it. Cause you see, mornings are better when you talk to God first.

Prayers should be the key in the morning and the lock at night. I'm definitely not an early riser or what would be considered a morning person. When I'm in the cool embrace of sleep, nothing short of Christ's return better wake me up. However, God has blessed me with children that personally see to that phrase never being a reality. Yet we have the ultimate answer to all life's questions and troubles on speed dial, but we never pick up the phone. Unfortunately He's further down the line on speed dial than the pizza delivery guy.

Our creator has given us the way to talk with Him at any moment, and for anything. All we have to do is pick up the line. He's available morning, noon, and night. Twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year. He's always with us, waiting on the other side, lovingly waiting for us to call.

You see, prayer is much more than just a quick prayer in the morning, or night, or at meals, or just when we need a breakthrough, or miracle! Prayer is a lifestyle change. A constant fellowship with The Father through His Son and by their Spirit. Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” We are constantly bombarded by this worlds temptations. How can we expect to make it thru the day if we never pick up the line? Our flesh is weak; and only with His Spirit working through ours, can we overcome.

You may think you can make it through the day on your own. And for awhile things may be going just fine for you. But when you hit a wall, and trust me there are walls all throughout this maze we call life, what will you do then? Will you cave and fall apart from the pressures and problems? Or will you grab the line and call out to Him? He will still be there waiting on the call, but He desperately wants to hear from you daily. Just as your earthly parents want to hear from you more so does He. And with daily fellowship with Him, you will be more prepared and grounded when life's troubles rear their ugly heads.

So as I said before, if those few minutes in the morning meant life or death, would you get up? Because they most definitively mean life or death for that day, and for every day after. Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.  Prayer is the graceful communion with our Father. A way for Him to bestow His mercy and guidance when we call out. Will you choose today to begin a daily heartfelt conversation with God?

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing me to the beginning of a new day. I ask you to renew my heart with your strength and purpose. Forgive my errors yesterday and help me to walk closer in your way today. Shine through me so that every person I meet may feel your presence in my soul. Take my hand for I cannot make it by myself. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.