True Change Ministries

True Change Ministries

Friday, January 13, 2017

The Beginning

This is new territory for me so bear with me in this process. After a profound spiritual event happened to me in November the Father made it clear to me what my path was. I was to go out to the people that are downtrodden, forgotten, and weak. The people the Father described in Matthew 25:35-40.
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." Then the righteous will answer him, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go visit you?" The King will reply, "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."

So with the Father's blessing I am starting this journey by trying to attain 100 backpacks filled with non-perishables, toiletries, and clothing items to be passed out to the homeless. Many people have offered up support already and have given their time and finances to make this a reality. I know the Father will continue to provide what is needed. Also I have other individuals who have expressed the desire to help the others mentioned in these verses. This blog will serve as not only a way for me to update you with the progress of this, but I hope the Father uses this platform to speak thru me to help many people with the problems in their lives. I hope to make regular posts here and welcome any questions you have in the comment section.

We are all one creation! God did not create us in different classes and statures in life. Man with worldly desires and pursuits have created the world we line in today. My only hope is to do what the Father wills me to do; and by that' touch people's lives and show them the hope that is in Yahweh.

If you are interested in helping or if you have questions feel free to comment and contact me.
Thank You